Z-Tech Prodigy School is a boarding school made just for child prodigies (A.N.T.s). It is owned by Z-Tech. This building has the world's first "roomavator", which is a room that acts as an elevator. The building is very big and very modern, with many rooms for a lot of needs (spa, classrooms, music room, etc). Even though they are at a school, the kids are never seen actually learning or doing school related activities. Season 3 rarely shows the ANTs outside of Z-Tech.
- Chyna Parks (Music Prodigy), 10th Grade
- Olive Doyle (Academics Prodigy), 10th Grade
- Angus Chestnut (Computer Science Prodigy), 10th Grade
- Lexi Reed (Math Prodigy), 11th/12th Grade
- Kennedy Van Buren (Kumiko Hashimoto) (Debate Prodigy), probably 9th or 10th Grade
- Dixon Ticonderoga (Spy Prodigy), probably 9th or 10th Grade
- Seth Weisman (Zoology Prodigy), most likely 9th or 10th grade
- Hudson (Rapping Prodigy) probably 10th or 11th grade
- Fletcher Quimby (Art Prodigy), 10th Grade
- Paisley Houndstooth (employee at Z-Tech) She is the head of Z-Tech's Animal Product's Division.
- Winter Maddox (employee at Z-Tech) She is the den mother and vice president of Acquisitions.
- Z-Phones are also mentioned in another Disney Channel Show, Liv and Maddie.
To view the Z-Tech Prodigy School gallery, click here.