Zoltan tries to surprise the ANTs by dressing up as Santa Claus, but things take a surprising turn when the backup computer locks the kids in the school after its analytics deem Santa to be bad. It's up to the ANTs to work together and convince the computer of the true meaning of the holidays so that it will unlock the building and they can return home for the holidays. 
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Dominic Burgess as Zoltan Grundy
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Michael Weisman as Seth Weisman
To view the SilANT night gallery, click here.
- This is the second time A.N.T. Farm has had a Christmas-themed episode, the first being SANTa's Little Helpers.
- Olive's mention of winning the county spelling bee is an event that was pictured in the original opening sequence used in seasons 1 and 2.
- Seth's last name is revealed to be Weisman.
- Running Gag: Characters say it doesn't matter when asked a question that the answer would put them at fault.
- This story reveals that Chyna and Fletcher are Christian, Seth is Jewish, and Olive celebrates a wide variety of winter holidays from across the world, including Mongolian and Norwegian ones.
- The episode's title is a reference to the popular Christmas carol "Silent Night"
- Cameron, Darryl, and Roxanne are all mentioned in this episode.
- Zoltan's text tone was Angus sneezing which was also used in Angus' first movemANT.
- It's revealed that Paisley thinks that the checks she gets working at Z-Tech are autograph of Zoltan and have been keeping them in a box.
- When Seth says he made a dreidel out of clay, it is a reference to the I Have a Little Dreidel song.
- When the walls are just about to close in on the kids towards the end of the episode, Zoltan's hologram, when he chides them about how "ridiculous" the stories are behind the holidays each of them celebrate, Chyna tells him that "Faith is believing even when there is no evidence." This was most likely an allusion to the Biblical scripture of Hebrews 11:1.
- ↑ http://www.nickandmore.com/2013/10/28/good-luck-charlie-and-jessie-crossover-kicks-off-disney-channels-2013-fa-la-la-lidays/
- ↑ http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/ant-farm-silant-night/EP014064900073?aid=zap2it
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3257686/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/10/28/disney-channels-fa-la-la-lidays-begins-friday-november-29-with-good-luck-charliejessie-crossover/212036/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29