|“||I can't get that song outta my head... Tonight I'm Unstoppable!||”|
When a music producer, Hippo, sees a video of Chyna singing that Cameron accidentally uploads, he decides that he wants to make a music video. But he changes Chyna's name to "String Cheese" and makes her wear a string cheese costume, much to her dismay. To make things worse, Cameron becomes her manager and tries to get Chyna to do the video. Meanwhile, Fletcher and Paisley compete against Olive and Angus in a home economics challenge.
Cameron accidentally releases a song that Chyna made up onto the Internet, attracting the attention of tons of viewers including a hip hop producer named Hippo. Unfortunately, when they meet him, he turns out to be bad at everything a producer should be good at, changing Chyna's name to "String Cheese" and forcing her to wear a string cheese costume. To make matters worse, Cameron wants to become Chyna's manager so she would do the song. In the end, Chyna records her song but is declined when Hippo declares that "Music is for chumps. Movies are in right now." Cameron then records his own version of the Titanic called "The Pietanic" for Hippo. Meanwhile, Olive, Angus, Fletcher, and Paisley compete in a home economics class challenge of three rounds in which Olive and Angus win.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Mindy Sterling as Susan Skidmore
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Matt Lowe as Hippo
- Christian Campos as Wacky the Wolf (not credited)
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed was absent for this episode.
- This is the third time Stefanie Scott was absent.
- The opening scene (Chyna comically and clumsily performing "Soccer Ball" on Pop Goes the Diva!) won the "LOL Moment" award on the Best of 2011 event that aired on January 1, 2012.
- This episode makes a reference to "The Wizard of Oz" three times. First, two girls make Skidmore a witch dress. Secondly, Paisley throws water on her and asks her why she isn't melting. Lastly, Angus's cleaning machine runs over Skidmore and Paisley says, "Quick, get the shoes before her legs shrivel up!"
- Paisley hiccuping bubbles after mistakenly eating soap cleanser mirrors a scene from Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, where Dopey hiccups bubbles after swallowing a bar of soap.
- This episode has 2 episodes which are parodies to other songs. Soccer Ball is a parody of the Katy Perry song Fireworks, while Lunchtime is a parody of the internet-famous Rebecca Black Rebecca Black song Friday.
- Cameron's food films are all parodies of famous films as well:
- Cameron is the second name of James Cameron, the director of Avatar and Titanic.
- This is the first episode where Olive does not talk to Chyna.
- This episode got 3.6 million views on its premiere.
- Chyna's web show 'Pop Goes the Diva' is a reference to the common saying: 'Pop goes the weasel'
- This is the first appearance of Hippo
- Hippo says he rewrote the song in the tub, but you could see the paper isn't wet and the ink would've been smudged.
To view the ManagemANT gallery, click here
To watch ManagemANT, click.....