Grecian loving' Lyrics
Grecian lovin' its 2000 B.C,
Grecian lovin' its all Greek to me.
Grecian lovin' I look like a goddess,
Grecian lovin', oh don't be so modest,
Our love is real and nothing is better,
We go together like olives and feta.
She bells will be chiming and joy will be spreading,
Soon we'll have a big fat Greek wedding. OPA!
- This song is sang during a wedding march in the play.
- Chyna and Lexi have to kiss at the end of the play, but instead they fist bump.
- This is the second time Lexi had a big white beard (SANTa's Little Helpers as Santa and You're the One That I WANT as Zeus).
- Lexi had to fill in for the real Zeus, who happened to be Jared.
- Olive Doyle Mouthed the words as they sang and she also wrote the song
|A.N.T. Farm Songs|
|Exceptional | Dynamite | My Crush | Unstoppable | Calling All the Monsters | Beautiful | Pose | DNA | Dancin' by Myself | I Got My Scream On | Go | How Do I Get There from Here | Stars Aligning | Turn Back the Clock | Wild Card | Silent Night | Do Your Own Thing|
Wolves Attack | Candy Town | Hey, New Kid | Olive's Rap | Gibson Go Away | Space Cadet | Soccer Ball | Lunchtime | Detention Blues | Born This Day | Jersey Style | Sweet as a Sprinkle | Christmas Songs | Aphrostopolis | Jay to the Zeus | Grecian Loving | Sundays with Grandma | Wear Pants in Public | Don't Play in the Knife Drawer | Don't Go Potty in the Tub | Chyna's Lullaby | I'm a Baby | Stuck in the Middle | I Propose | As a Friend | Date Me | I'm Shaking My Heiny | This Gift From... | Go Out Tonight