Faisley (F/letcher and P/aisley) is the romantic/friendship pairing of Fletcher Quimby and Paisley Houndstooth. Fletcher appears to be attracted to Paisley in the first episode of the series, TransplANTed, but this was probably because she was a pretty high schooler. Paisley likes Fletcher, but more as an adorable little kid rather than romantically. Fletcher may have a tiny crush on her. This pairing rivals Flyna (Fl/etcher and Ch/yna), Folive (F/letcher and Olive), Fiolet (F/letcher and V/iolet), Kaisley (K/and P/aisley), and Caisley (C/ameron and P/aisley). The only drawback is Paisley is older than Fletcher which makes the romantic part of the pairing unlikely.
Additional Names for the Pairing
- Flaisley (Fl/etcher and P/aisley)
- Petcher (P/aisley and Fl/etcher)
- Fletey (Flet/cher and Paisl/ey)
- Paistcher (Pais/ley and Flet/cher)
- Fletchey (Fletch/er and Paisl/ey)
- Paisley mistakes Fletcher for a magician and implies that they're hot which makes Fletcher pretend to be one.
- Fletcher's monocle drops when he encounters Paisley. This is most likely due to her beauty.
- Fletcher is willing to do magic tricks for Paisley after she compliments him.
- Fletcher uses a magic trick as an excuse to get Paisley to hug him.
- Fletcher obviously enjoyed hugging Paisley, and smiles while hugging her.
- Paisley doesn't seem to mind hugging Fletcher.
- Fletcher hits on Paisley.
- Paisley and Fletcher are partners in the home economic challenge.
- Paisley asks Fletcher to be her partner first.
- Paisley hugs Fletcher when they won the first round and Fletcher holds on eagerly and with joy.
- Fletcher prefers working with Paisley over Olive, his fellow A.N.T.
- Paisley seemed glad when Fletcher chose her as a partner instead of Olive.
- Paisley doesn't mind working with Fletcher.
- Fletcher seems to be happy working with Paisley.
- Paisley and Fletcher pair up for the episode.
- Fletcher is seen smiling at Paisley a few times throughout the episode.