"fANTasy girl" is the third episode in Season 2 of A.N.T. Farm. It first aired on Disney Channel in the United States on June 8, 2012.It features the first appearance of Jeanne Gossamer and only appearance of Gnocci
The A.N.T.s are desperate to raise money to hold a school dance, so they decide to auction off Fletcher's paintings. But when a wealthy perfume designer expresses interest in buying the painting, they accidentally tell him that Fletcher's dead, so he raised the value of the piece. Meanwhile, Fletcher tries to avoid Violet so she can't ask him to the dance and Cameron asks the new girl Jeanne, who isn't all she seems, to be his date. During the dance Cameron and Jeanne get their pictures taken by Olive who knew this wasn't surprised by Cameron and his date. Cameron saw why everyone looked at him strangely as he had flashbacks of all of his moments without Jeanne. At the end of the episode, Cameron realizes that Jeanne was just a figment of his imagination.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Claire Engler as Violet
- Vanessa Morgan as Jeanne Gossamer
- Kyle Moore as Gnocci
- This was the second episode in the second season to be filmed on.
- This is the first time the ANTs have been allowed to go to a dance since StudANT Council.
- The same song that was heard during the dance in StudANT Council was heard in this episode.
- When Fletcher pulls off Wacky's head, you can see that the person's head is not there.
- Jeanne is actually a real girl but technically never actually appears in the episode. All the times she does is when Cameron is imagining her.
- Almost the whole episode is viewed through Cameron's eyes.
- This marks the second time Wacky's head been removed. The first is Some EnchANTed Evening
- Vanessa Morgan becomes a recurring character as of this episode.
- In this episode, Angus dresses as Zach Galifianakis referring to his role in "The Hangover II", where he plays young Alan (Alan being portrayed by Zach Galifianakis).
- When the flashback of Cameron comes on, the part where Cameron pushes Fletcher shows that Fletcher's backpack falls on the right side of him, but at the beginning on the episode, the backpack falls onto the left side of him.
- When Fletcher leaves, Violet was seen even though she was not supposed to be in that scene.
- When Olive takes Cameron and Jeanne's third picture, the first time, Cameron says: "What? You think it's odd I have a date that looks like this?". In the flashback, he says: " What? You think it's weird I have a date like this?".
- When Olive takes the 3rd picture of Cameron and Jeanne, the first time she just says "Nope. This doesn't surprise me at all." In the flashback, she says but she points, but the first time she just stands there and speaks.
- The 3rd time Olive is taking the picture, the first time she doesn't take the picture, but in the flashback she does.
- Olive said that this was their first high school dance, but in StudANT Council, they went to the "A.N.T dance". Though, that doesn't count as a high school dance, as it is an A.N.T dance.
To view the FANTasy girl gallery, click here.