While at the "ANTlympics" in Australia, Fletcher tries to get Chyna's attention by braving the Australian Outback alone. When Chyna, Olive, and Angus realize he is missing, they travel to the Outback to find him with the help of Neville, an Australian wilderness expert. Meanwhile at the ANTlympics, Lexi and Paisley disguise themselves as Chyna and Fletcher who are up for an ANTlympic event.
The A.N.T.s go to an Australian A.N.T. convention called the "ANTlympics". Coincidentally, Lexi and Paisley decide to go on vacation in Australia and end up being stuck at the ANTlympics. At the convention, Chyna sees an Australian Nature prodigy named Neville, who stars in a TV show where his name is Tazmanian Neville. Fletcher wants to prove that he has "manly skills", so he asks an Australian supervisor who drops him off in the middle of the Australian Outback. Chyna, Olive, Angus, and Neville try to save him, but they then learn that Neville is actually an acting prodigy who knows nothing about nature. Olive suggests to throw a boomerang to hunt birds, but it doesn't work. Chyna then suggests to crack rocks together to make fire, but the "rocks" turn out to be emu eggs. Later on, the four of them hide inside an old car they find, where they discuss how much they miss Fletcher. When they start to think that Fletcher is never coming back, they see him riding on an emu. When he rescues them from the emus, Chyna starts to tell Fletcher something, possibly that she might like him back, but just then the boomerang comes back and hits her on the head, interrupting her. Meanwhile, Lexi and Paisley dress up as Chyna and Fletcher in order to participate in the ANTlympics.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Zach Steel as Henry Gibson
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Billy Unger as Tazmanian Neville
- Catero Colbert as Matari
- Andrew Pifko as Bruce
- Olivia Rose Keegan as Australian Girl
Gibson: I'm going to say to you what I say to all ANTs before a big competition. Have you seen my wallet?
Gibson: This is the last contestant! And there is absolutely, no way on EARTH that this one person could possibly be a better singer than you!
Fletcher: What? That's not what happened Tazmanian Neville: Chou zo! Chou chou zo zo sou! That's what you sound like! You know, you look adorable in that get-up. Maybe one day you'll grow up, fight a croc, and get a necklace just like this one... Ow! My fingie!
Tazmanian Neville: Ow! My fingy!
- Filming for this episode ended April 27, 2012.
- This is the second time an A.N.T. Farm episode premiered on Friday 13th since Body of EvidANTs.
- This is also the second episode where Fletcher says "Hey Lexi, Its Fletcher From School" first being Creative ConsultANT.
- Dancing with the Sharks is a parody of Dancing with the Stars
- In Poland, this episode is called "The Australian Earth"
- Cameron Parks did not appear in this episode.
- Lab Rats's Billy Unger guest-starred in this episode, and he is Jake Short's future costar in Lab Rats: Elite Force.
- When the Antlympics start, Paisley is standing on the stage but in the next scene, she is standing on the ground next to Lexi and Gibson.
- When the feathers blow off of Chyna her hood is up, in the next scene it's down.
- In the first scene, Fletcher is carrying a trophy that seems to have a person running on it, like for a track team. However, as said on many different episodes, Fletcher has no athletic ability.