|“||"See this badge? Cleanest cop car"||”|
Highly decorated police officer
Roxanne Parks (wife)
San Francisco Police Department
Officer Darryl Parks is the father of Chyna and Cameron Parks and the husband of Roxanne Parks. He is also a "highly decorated" member of the San Francisco Police Department. He loves his children, and will do anything to protect them. He's also commonly mistaken for a mall cop by many of the children at Chyna and Cameron's school. He won a badge for San Fransinco, cleanest cop car.
Though he obviously loves his daughter, he can be very overprotective. He considered pulling her out of the ANT program after the first episode because he thought she wasn't ready for high school. It has also been shown that he is very incompetent at his job, such as letting a purse thief run by him while he was laughing at him for having a purse or letting a suspect escape while he went to the bathroom. He also tends to treat his son Cameron differently than Chyna constantly.
In the pilot TransplANTed, there is a running gag where everybody (especially Lexi) mistakes him for a mall cop. He takes Chyna to the A.N.T. Farm, and catches them at a party,which gives Chyna, Olive and Fletcher street cred.
In SciANTs Fair, he gets excited when Lexi comes over, thinking that Cameron finally is successfully interacting with girls.
In StudANT Council, he spends some time with Fletcher, because his own son doesn't hang out with him and Fletcher was suddenly being so nice to him just to get to Chyna.
In The InformANT, he gets gifts for his kids from the evidence locker. Chyna doesn't like her bag so she buys a new one without Darryl knowing, so he thinks shes shoplifting. He then hires Officer-39 to spy on her at school. He then finds out about Chyna's bag, but doesn't make a big deal out of it.
In The ReplacemANT, he helps Cameron on his 1000 word essay, but Cameron doesn't think that he is fit to be an ideal hero
Relationships with other Characters
'Chyna Parks (1999'-present; daughter)
Chyna is his daughter and he'll do whatever he can to protect her. He loves her as much as any father would love his daughter. He has been very proud of his daughter because of how much she has achieved (see Dayna)
Cameron Parks (1996-present; son)
Cameron is his son. Cameron seemed to be very close and have a good father/son relationship. In StudANT Council Cameron has admitted that he loves him and misses spending time with his dad. (see Darron)
Roxanne Parks (Unknown present; wife)
They are married and he also got her wedding ring from his police evidence locker. (see Doxanne)
- SciANTs Fair
- StudANT Council
- The InformANT
- The ReplacemANT
- America Needs TalANT
- SANTa's Little Helpers
- Creative ConsultANT
- Detective AgANTcy
- ChANTs of a Lifetime
- In America Needs TalANT, he has a fear of flying.
- In SANTa's Little Helpers, it is revealed that every time he and the family celebrated Christmas, he ends up in the hospital.
- In SANTa's Little Helpers, it is mentioned that his favorite restaurant is the Hospital Cafeteria.
- He is a little bit over protective of Chyna and Cameron.
- He uses Cameron in odd ways such as: A blender, a cup, and meat preserver.
- In StudANT Council, Darryl admitted that he tricked Roxanne into marrying him.
- He does not feed Cameron (The Replacemant)
- Darryl is one of the less smart people in the series (the others being Paisley and Gibson)
- He is a fan of bacon and the bacon truck.
- In "Detective AgANTcy? it is revealed that as a child, Darryl wasn't allowed to say "Butter" because it has the word "butt" on it and refer it as "Popcorn Sauce"
|Chyna Parks | Olive Doyle | Fletcher Quimby | Angus Chestnut | Violet | Benny | Svetlana | Nigel | Kennedy Van Buren | Dixon Ticonderoga|
|Lexi Reed | Cameron Parks | Paisley Houndstooth | Vanessa LaFontaine | McKenna | Sequoia Jones | Tazmanian Neville | Abigail Timmons | Keith | New kid | Annabelle | Hayley | Legan | Taffy & Envelope|
|Henry Gibson | Susan Skidmore | Darryl Parks | Roxanne Parks | Hippo | Mr. Zimbaldi | Madame Goo Goo | Zoltan Grundy | Winter Maddox | Mr. McMillan|