|Start of relationship||
Chameron (Ch/yna and C/ameron) is the sister-brother relationship of Chyna and Cameron Parks. Their most intense moment in the show, arguably, is when Cameron stood up for Chyna after Lexi insulted the latter when she was singing Dynamite in the first episode TransplANTed. It mainly rivals Flameron (Fl/etcher and C/ameron), Cholive (Ch/yna and Olive), Flyna (Fl/etcher and Chy/na) and Clexi (C/hyna and Le/xi).
Additional Names for the Pairing
- Cayna (Ca/meron and Ch/yna)
- Chymeron (Chy/na and Ca/meron)
- Camerona (Cameron and Chyn/a)
- Camna (Cam/eron and Chy/na)
Season 1 Moments
- Cameron complains about Chyna going to his school.
- It's revealed they are brother and sister.
- At the party, Cameron confides in Chyna, about telling their father that he was at church.
- When Chyna lies about having her first kiss, Cameron claims that he would have remembered.
- Cameron claims to have read Chyna's diary.
- Cameron stood up for Chyna when Lexi insulted her, which is arguably their most intense moment.
- Cameron complains about Olive to Chyna.
- Cameron acknowledged that Chyna was his sister.
- Chyna and Cameron were going to the semi-formal dance together.
- Chyna asks Cameron advice on which dance moves she should do.
- Chyna helps Cameron try to find his talent.
- Chyna (and Olive) go through a lot of trouble to make Cameron happy, by making his predictions come true.
- Cameron thanks Chyna for trying to help him.
- Cameron says that Chyna is a great sister.
- Chyna tells Angus not to show Cameron the video because she doesn't want him to feel bad.
- Cameron tries to help Chyna with her music career.
- Chyna goes along with Cameron's plan to make him happy.
- Chyna and Cameron hug.
- Chyna lets Cameron use her computer.
- Cameron broke Chyna's A.N.T. Pad.
- Cameron tries to find a way to pay for Chyna's A.N.T. Pad.
- Cameron borrowed Chyna's tights for his comic book character.
- Chyna didn't want the tights back from Cameron.
Season 2 Moments
- Chyna let Cameron sleep in her room after he saw a movie with Lexi and Fletcher.
- After Cameron found out that Jeanne was just his imagination, Chyna said that he doesn't need a girlfriend to have fun.
- Chyna helped Cameron get together with Vanessa.
- They are siblings.
- Both like music.
- Chyna is taller.
- Cameron is older by 2 years.
- Cameron visited Chyna's boarding school.
- Cameron doesn't want Chyna at Webster.