Chyna is asked to join her favorite singing group, Trifecta (Sierra and Lauryn McClain) after their lead vocalist, Darlene, gets incredibly ill from food poisoning (She ate a rotten chimichanga she cooked in the bus' tailpipe that had lots of dirt and mud) and the other members hear her sing. The next day, Chyna is treated like a superstar. Plus, Sierra and Lauryn show up in disguise and tell Chyna that Darlene decided to quit for good, and they want her to replace her, and soon, they will go on a year-long tour. Chyna happily agrees, much to Olive and Fletcher's dismay. With Chyna gone, Lexi decides to put on another school musical where she will finally be the star. Furthermore, the A.N.T. Program is being invaded by big kids because Olive and Fletcher are completely helpless without Chyna. Later on, it is revealed Darlene has been sabotaging them because Sierra and Lauryn fired her for being way too aggressive. Darlene plans to roast them on a lighthouse for revenge, but her plan backfires when Darlene falls out of the lighthouse. In the end, Chyna admits that she misses her friends and family, so she decides to quit Trifecta. Then the very next day when she gets back to school she kicks all of the big kids out and accidentally hits Lexi‘s nose with the door and her musical is that evening. So China fills in for her and she becomes the star again.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Finesse Mitchell as Darryl Parks/Gus
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Sierra McClain as Syerra
- Lauryn McClain as Laurin
- Raginald Ballard as Guard
- Go by The McClain Sisters
- How Do I Get There From Here by China Anne McClain
- Shake My Heiny by Aedin Mincks & Carlon Jeffery, China Anne McClain
- Who 'Dat Partycat by Trifecta covered by China Anne McClain, Jake Short and Sierra McCormick
- Ain't Ya Heard, Party Bird? By the Security Guard.
- China Anne McClain's sisters guest star on this episode.
- This is a 1-hour episode special.
- Lexi gets tickets to see Chyna perform but doesn't want them.
- If you guess the right number of Gibsons in ScavANTger Hunt, you can unlock the music video of 'Go' By the McClain sisters.
- The McClain sisters have the same names on the show, but the i's are changed to y's and the y's are changed to i's
- Cameron and Angus' band ROFL is a parody of the band LMFAO.
- A running gag is Teeny Bopper magazine always seems to know what's going to happen.
- Another running gag is that people's phones ringing and it's their mom. The mom asks what they're doing and they respond by saying nothing.
- A few goofs from this episode is that It would not be easy to access the top floor of a lighthouse, being that close to light like that would blind them and if they were tied to light like that they would start to burn.
- It is possible that the fan who tried to sneak on the bus was Fletcher.
- If you look closely, China and the others are playing Gamecube in the bus.
- The Disco mode on the bus headlights is the same music from Saturday Night Skidmore in ConfinemANT.
- Due to iCarly's series finale "iGoodbye" airing the same night, this special got low ratings.
- This is the second time a recurring character is in disguise during an hour special. In this case, it was Darryl disguised as Gus in ChANTs of a Lifetime. The first was Gibson disguised as the Great Panini in America Needs TalANT
- One possible goof is Lexi says she has front row seat's sitting down for the Trifecta concert, but everyone was standing up.
- One goof is that when Chyna was trying to convince Paisly not to "get" Sierra and Laurin, she had her arms up. But if you look at her right after that, she's holding a tray.
To view the ChANTs of a lifetime gallery, click here.