|“||I'm going to Hollywood!||”|
Chyna, Lexi, and others students at Webster High audition for a popular talent show, America Needs Talent, and are both invited to the next round in Hollywood. However, during their drive to Los Angeles, Chyna, Olive, Fletcher, Cameron and Darryl encounter some wild adventures that almost keep Chyna from getting to the show on time. Elsewhere in Los Angeles, Olive and Paisley enter a game show competition called "The Brainy Bunch" while Cameron, Fletcher, and Darryl wait in a very long line for a popular bacon-themed food truck.
In the first half of the episode, a reality show called "America Needs Talent" arrives at Webster High, and everyone auditions to be on it; however, the only people who get picked to be finalists on the show are Chyna and Lexi. Unfortunately, Chyna's dad Darryl is afraid of flying anywhere, so Chyna, Olive, Fletcher, Cameron, and Darryl end up driving to LA themselves and end up in Solvang, California, because Cameron mentioned they could get "appleskives"; which are a Danish traditional dessert (made of pancake dough, where they get harassed by a walrus after Darryl insults and honks the walrus to get out of the way, getting them in a windmill jail. Eventually Darryl, Olive, Fletcher, and Cameron end up on the turbine of the windmill, and Chyna rescues them by slipping through the bars covered in fish oil to slip through and flip the switch to stop it. While this is happening, Lexi's suitcase at the hotel in Hollywood is mistaken for a suitcase filled with money, and Lexi and Paisley try to find her original suitcase. In the second half, Chyna arrives just in time for the show, and both Chyna and Lexi go on to the final round. Lexi then tries to make herself a role model by pretending to be Chyna's friend, which ends up Chyna and Lexi being roommates at the hotel. Later, Lexi tries to steal Chyna's song to humiliate Chyna on the show. However, Chyna overhears Lexi tell Paisley her plan and gives Lexi a fake song and costume design and props to use for the show, and Lexi ends up as the one who gets humiliated. After they both sing, Chyna tells Lexi that there is enough spotlight for the both of them and they hug. Meanwhile, Olive and Paisley enter a game show competition and Paisley keeps pressing the buzzer with goofy answers, and Cameron, Fletcher, and Darryl wait in line at a popular food truck.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Zach Steel as Henry Gibson/The Great Panini
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Finesse Mitchell as Darryl Parks
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Mindy Sterling as Susan Skidmore
- Mark Teich as Mr. Zimbaldi
- Barry Williams as Game Show Host
- Michael Carbonaro as Nicky G
- Noah James Butler as Lars
- Arman Torosyan as Demetri
- Christian Campos as Wacky the Wolf (not credited)
- Unstoppable (sung by Chyna Parks)
- Jersey Style (sung by Lexi Reed)
- Beautiful (sung by Chyna Parks)
- Sweet as a Sprinkle (sung by Lexi Reed)
- In frustration, Olive yells "Sherwood Schwartz", the name of the creator of The Brady Bunch
- This is the first hour-long episode of A.N.T. Farm.
- "America Needs Talent" is a parody of "America's Got Talent".
- "The Brainy Bunch" is a parody of "The Brady Bunch" and Barry Williams, the host, played Greg Brady.
- "Yo! I'm From Jersey" is a parody of "Jersey Shore."
- During Lexi's "America Needs Talent" audition, she was dressed as Snooki from "Jersey Shore".
- Nicky G is a parody of "Pauly D" from "Jersey Shore" and Nick Cannon, host of "America's Got Talent".
- "Deadliest Batch" is a parody of "Deadliest Catch".
- This is the second time Oprah is mentioned on A.N.T. Farm, the first being ParticipANTs.
- This marks the first time Wacky the wolf is seen talking (singing opera).
- "America Needs Talent" abbreviated is A.N.T.
- Reception: 3.409 million viewers.
- When Chyna tells Lexi that her song is going to be "Beautiful", it actually was the song "Beautiful".
- Paisley's quote "America Needs Talent is a battle to the death? These reality shows are getting out of hand." Maybe a reference to "The Hunger Games" from a trilogy of the same name
- Paisley answers "My Mom" which is a saying from Muscle Man on Regular Show.
- This marks the second episode where Lexi says "I'm singing a song I wrote". First being ParticipANTs
- Paisley makes a reference to "Finding Nemo"
- Darryl has the cleanest cop car in San Francisco.
- Fletcher's high-pitched flirty voice from The PhANTom Locker is used.
- Paisley can't read.
- Fletcher's great-great-grandmother was danish and he's able to recognize the accent.
- There's a bacon truck, and Jake Short, who plays Fletcher, is obsessed with bacon.
- Paisley and Olive room together, as do Lexi and Chyna.
- This is the first time Lexi has fallen for one of Chyna's tricks.
- Paisley dresses up as a half-human/half-fish in this episode.
- It is never said how Angus was going to pay for all the food he bought or how he even got to Los Angeles.
- Before Lexi put the blanket on her hair was a mess, but a minute later, without a brush, her hair was like usual.
- Chyna (excluding the theme song) has never sung Exceptional yet, although Lexi asked if she was going to sing Exceptional. It's possible, however, that she sang it off-camera
- Chyna mentioned Lady Gaga, though in CANTonese Style Cuisine, Madam GooGoo appears who is an obvious parody of Lady Gaga, though they may both exist in the universe of A.N.T. Farm.
- Olive sleeps at the hotel but in Slumber Party ANTics it is said that Olive has never slept at other people's houses, though she may have gotten over that by now
Lexi : So, what are you going to sing? Probably something you sang before like...Chyna : Dynamite
Lexi : You're singing Dynamite?
To view the America Needs TalANT gallery, click here
Want to watch America Need's TalANT? Click here!