Best Friends, Roommates
|Start of relationship|
|“||Olive you never have to worry about being alone, because I'll always be here for you||”|
Additional Names for the Pairing
- Chive (Ch/yna and Ol/ive)
- Olyna (Ol/ive and Ch/yna)
- Chivia (Ch/yna and Ol/ivia)
- Chyvia (Chy/na and Oli/via)
- Clive (C/hyna and O/live)
- Chynolive (Chyn/a and Olive)
- Olive is the first A.N.T. to talk to Chyna.
- Olive helps Chyna dodge the "big kids" in the hallway rush.
- Chyna and Olive squeeze together in a locker.
- Olive comes over to Chyna's house.
- Olive trusts Chyna
- In the end, both go to lunch together.
- Olive calls Chyna her best friend.
- Chyna wants to try out for cheerleading but says it won't be fun unless she and Olive do it together.
- Chyna and Olive both tryout for cheerleading, after Chyna persuades Olive.
- Before Lexi tells Chyna that she's on the squad, Chyna tells Lexi that they'll do something else together.
- When Chyna finds out she's on the squad, she accidentally pushes Olive against a locker.
- Olive encourages Chyna to still audition for the school musical, even though she is in bad condition.
- Both forgive each other 2 days later
- Chyna lets Olive share her locker.
- Olive rearranges Chyna's locker for her.
- Chyna helps Olive to face her fears.
- Chyna gets into the locker with Olive. (shown at right)
- Chyna plays hide and seek with Olive to help ease her fears.
- Chyna and Olive decide to work on their project together.
- After Chyna caused her and Olive to get an F on their project she asked "Can donuts be used to patch up a friendship?"
- Chyna offers Olive a donut
- Olive tells Chyna she's pretty and smart.
- Olive agrees to help Chyna with her campaign by performing a rap.
- Olive and Chyna both say nice things about each other throughout the episode.
- Olive apologizes to Chyna for setting her up.
- Chyna and Olive sat together at lunch.
- Olive helped Chyna get her Free-Village Bag.
- Olive helped Chyna with her plan.
- Chyna looked upset when Olive left because she was scared to get in trouble.
- Olive helped Chyna to make several of Cameron's predictions come true so he would believe that he was a psychic even though she knew it was a bad idea.
- Olive was seen over at Chyna's house.
- Olive said that Chyna's idea was great after yelling at Fletcher for his idea.
- Olive helped Chyna after she asked why people weren't calling to help "Gibson Fever"
- Olive was seen over at Chyna's house.
- Chyna said that Olive's face looked gorgeous.
- Olive went with Chyna to confront Zanko.
- Chyna and Olive both helped Fletcher get his painting back.
- Chyna said that Olive was only 11 and knew everything about History.
- Chyna suggested that Olive should be the new History teacher.
- Chyna encouraged Olive to take charge.
- Chyna was the only one who raised her hand when she wanted her friend Olive back.
- Chyna wanted to sing Olive a birthday song.
- Olive worked with Chyna to find Madam Goo Goo's number.
- They both got a fake job to find the number
- Olive was willing to help Chyna get her speech back.
- Chyna was concerned when Olive lost her memory.
- Chyna tried to convince Skidmore not to send Olive back to Kindergarten
- Chyna tries to help Olive get her memory back.
- Chyna called Olive her best friend several times.
- Chyna's speech stated that one of the greatest things about joining the A.N.T. Program was meeting Olive.
- They share a hug
- Chyna tries to keep up with Olive's sleepover antics.
- Chyna said if she was nervous, she could bring something from home.
- Chyna invited Olive to her sleepover.
- Olive sleep-knitted Chyna a sweater.
- Olive was the only one who came to Chyna's sleepover.
- Chyna was excited when she thought she thought Olive was also in the finals with her and admits once again that she is her best friend.
- They sit by each other on the way to LA.
- Olive clapped after Chyna performed her song.
- She was hugging Chyna when they were being attacked by the walrus.
- Olive cheered for Chyna after she performed.
- Chyna performs two raps, "Afrostopolis" and "Jay to the Zeus", to Olive in the A.N.T. Farm.
- Olive was singing along with Chyna at the musical.
- Olive tells Chyna about Fletcher's true feelings for her.
- Chyna doubts Olive is telling the truth about Fletcher liking her.
- Olive didn't want to let Chyna in on the plan because she knew that business could hurt a friendship.
- Olive used her Apologis-O-Tron and apologised to Chyna
- Olive wants to be the bridesmaid at Chyna's wedding.
- Olive thanked Chyna for calming Olive down
- Olive apologized for immediately accusing Chyna.
- Olive jumped into a pool of fake baby sharks which she thought were real to save Chyna.
- Olive was really upset when Chyna ditched her for Sequoia.
- Chyna's idea was the only idea that Olive liked.
- Olive gave Chyna the idea by putting words in her mouth.
- Chyna and Olive are next to each other when they are asleep.
- Chyna and Olive drag the donation box down the hallway together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.